13 Reasons why it's GREAT to be a woman!
1. Women live longer than men.
2. Women can cry and get off a speeding ticket.
3. A woman can never be blamed if it's wet on the floor around the toilet bowl.
4. When a ship sinks, women (and children) get off first.
5. If a woman says something stupid, most men will just think she's cute.
6. A woman can hug her best friend without worrying she'll think she's gay.
7. Women know the truth about whether size matters...
8. A woman can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
9. Women are capable of going longer than five minutes without thinking about either sex or football.
10. If a woman cries, she's sensitive; if a man cries, he's a wimp.
11. Women know who their children are without having a DNA test.
12. Women have total control over their eyebrows.
13. Women can talk to attractive members of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Posted by kellyo75 at 9:15 AM
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
CrazyMama tagged me for a meme. I have to tell you that I am so tired (up all night with a little girl with a fever) but I chose to do this because I NEED a break. So, for the next ten minutes, I am taking time for ME. I will do the best I can on this. I really only have 60 posts to work with, so I can't guarantee it will be interesting. At all. But I am pretty sure nothing will be spelled wrong.
Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are… what you’re all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.
Ninja Boy - Recent one, but it's my 5 year old learning to ride his bike. I found another one. About Nolan again. What can I say-he's my favorite (Just Kidding-Sheesh!!) Mother of the Year Goes To...
I don't know that I write about friends in here, except my last TT, but that is too recent.... Let me check- Nope, that's all I got for now. I don't talk about friends too much on here, because if they read it, I don't wanna get busted.
I can talk about me - fo' sho'- 13 things about me in general
and 13 things that bug the crap outta me
Something that I love - Awesome God
Just picked this one at random-no reason at all! Anything I choose
Posted by kellyo75 at 6:59 AM
Monday, January 14, 2008
No, not me. My two youngest children are sick. Kendall, the youngest, got sick two Thursdays ago, puking and diarrhea. Diarrhea STILL hasn't stopped and she puked again Thursday. Today, she has a fever. Three different sicknesses?? I don't know.
Nolan, my middle child, has been sick (lethargic and fever) all weekend. Last night, he puked. Today, no school. I am exhausted.
I decided to download the first season of Grey's Anatomy since we were gonna be home for a while. Did that, watched them, now I am hooked. I wasn't gonna get hooked on this show. No willpower here, that's for sure. Does anyone have season 3 I can borrow?? I swear I'll send it back (ended up downloading season 2, but i don't know that I can afford the rest!)! I need my fix!
But the kids are sick, so I can do whatever the hell I want.
Posted by kellyo75 at 4:31 PM