I know this gets circulated around the net every year, but there were some in here I have never actually heard, so I thought I would use it! Leave your answers in my comments! I love words, so I always have so much fun with these!! I hope you do too!
1. SIR LANCELOT WITH LARYNGITIS
2. VEHICULAR HOMICIDE WAS COMMITTED ON DAD’S MOM BY A PRECIPITOUS DARLING
3. THE APARTMENT OF TWO PSYCHIATRISTS
4. WE ARE DONG, LEAR, AND NAT COLE
5. DUODECIMAL ENUMERATION OF THE PASSAGE OF THE YULETIDE SEASON
6. LEAVE AND BROADCAST FROM AN ELEVATION
7. LISTEN, THE WINGED HEAVENLY MESSENGERS ARE PROCLAIMING TUNEFULLY.
8. I BEHELD A TRIO OF NAUTICAL VESSELS MOVING IN THIS DIRECTION.
9. A JOYFUL SONG OF REVERENCE RELATIVE TO HOLLOW METALLIC VESSELS WHICH VIBRATE AND BRING FORTH RINGING SOUND WHEN STRUCK
10. MAY THE DEITY BESTOW AN ABSENCE OF FATIGUE TO MILD MALE HUMANS
11. ROSE-COLORED UNCOUTH DOLF IS AWARE OF THE NATURE OF PRECIPITATION, DARLING
12. CUP-SHAPED INSTRUMENTS FASHIONED OF A WHITISH METALLIC ELEMENT
13. AS THE GUARDIANS OF THE WOOLLY ANIMALS PROTECTED THEIR CHARGES IN THE DARK HOURS.
Merry Christmas, Everyone, and NO CHEATING!!