1. Wedding Crashers
2. The Breakfast Club
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Pretty In Pink
5. Wizard of oz
6. 13 going on 30
7. Can't Buy me Love
8. The Notebook
9. Sixteen Candles
10. Dirty Dancing
11. Dumb and Dumber
12. The Little Mermaid
13. Happy Gilmore
Friday, October 19, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
1. That's not how you cut cake, you gotta treat cake like a lady!
2. Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?
3. My old girlfriend from Oklahoma was gonna fly out for the dance but she couldn't cause she's doing some modeling right now.
4. I'm off like a dirty shirt.
5. Who ever thought a little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?
6. Matty! It's Thriller!
7. Cards with the tards. Who could beat a night of cards, chips, dips and dorks?
8. So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.
9. I've never bagged a babe. I'm not a stud.
10. I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.
11. Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!
12. Look at me, wasting away to practically nothing!
13. I didn't *break* it, I was merely testing its durability, and I *placed* it in the woods cause it's made of wood and I thought he should be with his family.
Posted by kellyo75 at 6:55 AM
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
For the past few days, all I have heard about is THIS book. Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld. She has recipes with (gasp!) fruits and veggies hidden in foods that your (and my!) kids will eat. I decided I really wanted one for myself (and my children), but thought I'd see if anyone was hosting a giveaway first. Well- there is! Hop on over to Island Review to enter to win this book!! Make sure you thank her for hosting this!!
Posted by kellyo75 at 6:53 AM
Monday, October 15, 2007
On a lighter note, my big boy turned 12 yesterday! We got him a bike, and he is SO excited. I love him so much-he's such a good boy!
Posted by kellyo75 at 6:43 AM