13 Songs I LOVE from Movies and/or TV shows
Can YOU guess which movie/show they are from??
1. At This Moment by Billy Vera (What did you think I would do at this moment When you're standing before me With tears in your eyes... (Family Ties..The Real Thing episode)
2. Let's Hear it For the Boy by Denise Williams (Footloose)
3. Love Stinks by J.Giels Band (Wedding Singer...LOVE this movie!)
4. Life is a Highway by Rascal Flatts (Cars)
5. If you Leave by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (Pretty in Pink)
6. I'll Be There For You by The Rembrandts (shut up - you know you like it!) (Friends theme song)
7. Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar (13 Going on 30)
8. Kiss You All Over by Exile (Happy Gilmore)
9. She's Like the Wind by Patrick Swayze (my version, "She broke the wind" was much better, but never went anywhere for some reason :-?) (Dirty Dancing)
10. Don't You Forget About Me by Simple Minds (The Breakfast Club)
11. Dancin' With Myself by Billy Idol (Can't Buy Me Love)
12. Overnight male by George Strait (Pure Country...had to throw a country song or two in the list)
13. Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo`ole (or however the heck you spell it. Oh GIVE me a break! YOU try spelling it!!) (50 First Dates)
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Posted by kellyo75 at 9:00 PM
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
We went to Yosemite National Park this weekend. It was AMAZING. Seriously. I have no idea how I can live approximately 3 hours from such a place for twenty somethin' years and never know this even existed. Now that I am a grown up (shut up- I AM!) and live 2 hours away, we are planning on going often. Why wouldn't we?? Wanna see pictures??
The cabin we stayed in. SO small. This is what I get for being a cheap butt and saving $15 a night. Next time, I think I'll splurge.
The 18 people we went with (except me and Kendall, since I was taking the pic and she was on the back of my bike. We biked around Yosemite about 10 miles. It was awesome!
My family on a bridge at Yosemite. Try not to look too hard; we may use it as our Christmas Card.
Just a quick pic I took while riding my bike. Yep, RIDING. I didn't even stop to take it-that's talent.
A picture I took of me WHILE on my bike. I told you I was talented.
The kiddos. I would love to tell you what exactly they are in front of, but I have no idea. My poor husband had to hear me the whole time going, "Is that Half Dome? What about that, is that half dome? How 'bout now??
The beauty that is Yosemite.
We had such a wonderful time. We are already planning our next trip in the next few months. I think I have a new favorite place to be!!
Posted by kellyo75 at 6:00 AM