The rules are as follows:
I was actually tagged a while back, too, but I will do it again. For the first one, see this link.
#1 Link to the person who tagged you....Andrea at Raising 4 Boys
#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
#4 Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
#5 Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
#1 - I have a really bad habit of boxing cars in when I can see they are in a hurry and going dangerously above the speed limit. I will get in front of them and I will stay at the same speed as the car directly beside me so that they can't get by either way. I know...ANNOYING!
#2 - I don't like when people are late or flaky. I get very irritated. I am ALWAYS on time or early, and I expect a phone call if you are running late or if you are not going to fulfill your promise.
#3 - I prefer my children to call grown-ups by Mr. and Mrs. so-and-so. I think it's because I like to be called by Mrs. Kelly or my last name by children. I believe it is more respectful.
#4 - I am quite shy when I don't know people I am with. However, when I do get to know you, watch out! I may never shut up! (Anyone seen the In Living Color with the shy girl at the party, then she starts singing and won't shut up?? Yeah, that.)
#5 - I hate feet. They gross me out. Nasty toenails and callouses. Ew. When someone starts talking about feet, I gag. I gag when I think about pedicures and all that stuff. But I love baby feet and little kid feet.
#6 - I met Corey Feldman when Zac and I were dating. We were at an 80's concert (It was in 1999) and Corey Feldman was a guest star there. I made Zac wait in line for an hour and a half so I could meet him and get my pic taken with him. Someday I may post that picture. If you don't know who Corey Feldman is, well, I feel awful sorry for you.
#7- In 9th grade I had planned on kissing a boy I really liked. I had really bad breath and NO money. I asked everyone I knew if they had gum, and no one did. I tried to steal a pack and I got too scared. I drank water and it didn't mask the smell. He kept wanting to kiss me and we finally did and guess what? He said I had really bad breath and he had changed his mind about me. Doh!
Now 7 people to tag. I tag....
Jenn at Enjoying the Ride
Janie at ThinkHappyThawts
Holleeann at theVasquez3
Leeann at the World through the eyes of me
Sheri at Pants Optional
Julia at Crazy Mama of 6
Lisa (who doesn't post enough) at God's Greatest Gift to me
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Posted by kellyo75 at 9:45 AM
Friday, February 29, 2008
Sounds weird, huh? Yeah, everyone I tell thinks I am a little bit loopy (which is debatable). I went to someone's house today that I have never met because I want my kids to get the chicken pox. Her kids have them. If nothing else, the kids had a fantabulous time playing together. I figure, I would much rather them get it now rather than when they are older. So, yeah, there's my story. Take me off your blogroll if you think I am a major freak, or embrace my freakishness. Whatever. You know you love me.
Posted by kellyo75 at 3:36 PM
Thursday, February 28, 2008
These are actual warning labels found on products. Some are pretty good!
1. On a shower cap: Fits one head (Sorry, freaks.)
2. On a child's scooter: This product moves when used (Uh, really?? Like, it actually moves and stuff?? Take it back, that's just crazy talk!)
3. Inside a six-inch plastic bag: Do not climb inside this bag and zip it. Doing so will cause injury or death. (You hear that? DO NOT climb inside!)
4. On an insect spray: This product not tested on animals (well, great...that's really encouraging)
5. On a can of pepper spray: May irritate eyes (MAY? MAY irritate eyes?? Comforting.)
6. On a fishing lure with a three-pronged hook: Harmful if swallowed (What do you think will happen if I just TRY??)
7. On a carpenter's drill: Not intended for use as a dental drill (That's right, Cletus, you may have to take mama to the ACTUAL dentist.)
8. On a package of earplugs: These earplugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in the windpipe (So, you're telling me that JUST because they are non-toxic doesn't mean that I should eat them? Hmmmm...there's a concept.)
9. On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use (Is anyone else super curious as to what that "other use" may be??)
10. On a knife set: Never try to catch a falling knife (But, I'm a ninja!)
11. On a hair dryer: Do not use in shower (Now, does this just mean if the shower is on, because gosh, it sure would be convenient if I COULD use it IN the shower.)
12. On a bottle of dog shampoo:Contents should not be fed to fish (well, crap. I guess I'll just take it back, then!)
13. On a toilet: Recycled flush water unsafe for drinking (But I'm THIIIRRRRSSSSTTTTYYYY!!!!!)
Posted by kellyo75 at 6:14 AM