Thursday, December 20, 2007

TT #12 - Can YOU Name these 13 Christmas Songs??


I know this gets circulated around the net every year, but there were some in here I have never actually heard, so I thought I would use it! Leave your answers in my comments! I love words, so I always have so much fun with these!! I hope you do too!

1. SIR LANCELOT WITH LARYNGITIS

2. VEHICULAR HOMICIDE WAS COMMITTED ON DAD’S MOM BY A PRECIPITOUS DARLING

3. THE APARTMENT OF TWO PSYCHIATRISTS

4. WE ARE DONG, LEAR, AND NAT COLE

5. DUODECIMAL ENUMERATION OF THE PASSAGE OF THE YULETIDE SEASON

6. LEAVE AND BROADCAST FROM AN ELEVATION

7. LISTEN, THE WINGED HEAVENLY MESSENGERS ARE PROCLAIMING TUNEFULLY.

8. I BEHELD A TRIO OF NAUTICAL VESSELS MOVING IN THIS DIRECTION.

9. A JOYFUL SONG OF REVERENCE RELATIVE TO HOLLOW METALLIC VESSELS WHICH VIBRATE AND BRING FORTH RINGING SOUND WHEN STRUCK

10. MAY THE DEITY BESTOW AN ABSENCE OF FATIGUE TO MILD MALE HUMANS

11. ROSE-COLORED UNCOUTH DOLF IS AWARE OF THE NATURE OF PRECIPITATION, DARLING

12. CUP-SHAPED INSTRUMENTS FASHIONED OF A WHITISH METALLIC ELEMENT

13. AS THE GUARDIANS OF THE WOOLLY ANIMALS PROTECTED THEIR CHARGES IN THE DARK HOURS.

Merry Christmas, Everyone, and NO CHEATING!!

11 comments:

jenn said...

Okay, some I'm sure of, some are guesses.
1. Silent Night
2. Grandma got run over by a reindeer
3. ?
4. We Three Kings
5. 12 days of Christmas
6. Go teel it on the mountain
7. Hark, the herald angels sing
8. ?
9. Jingle bells
10. God rest ye merry gentlemen
11. ?
12. Silver bells
13. ?

I loved this. Very creative!

Anonymous said...

13. As shepherds guarded their flocks at night!

Too early for any more, such great brain exercise.

Sandee said...

I'm terribe at these types of word games. Have a great TT. :)

pjazzypar said...

I like stuff like this, unfortunately I got to run. I will come back and them over again if I get a chance. Happy TT.

Lori said...

I a totally clueless....what great fun!! Are you gonna give the answers too? Happy TT and thanks for stopping by:)

Danielle said...

Fun list!

I couldn't help with the last few that are missing though. #3 has really got me stumped!

Happy holidays

Bethany said...

#8- I Saw Three Ships Come Sailing In
#11- Rudolph
#13- While the Shepherds Watched Their Flock By Night

#3 has me stumped!

How fun!

Nicholas said...

I think I can work most of them out but I can't decipher %3.

Cecily R said...

What the heck is number three? I can't even VENTURE a guess on that one!!

mama speak said...

Ok, here's my guesses:

1. silent night
2. g'ma got run over by a reindeer
3. nutcracker suite
4. we 3 kings
5. 12 Days of X-mas
6. Go Tell it on a Mountain
7. Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
8. I Saw 3 Ships Asailing...
9. Jingle Bells
10. God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman
11. Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer
12. Silver Bells
13. I don't know...

Anonymous said...

"MERRY CHRISTMAS KELLY!!

Love, Jeannene