I know there may be a couple duplicate sin this list from one of my very first posts, but if I am listing it again, then it must really piss me off.
1. Teenagers and PRE-teenagers in Slutty Halloween costumes. Who the heck lets these girls out of the house?? Then there's me with my pre-teen boy (he's 12 now, I guess he's officially 'PRE-teen') trying desperately to distract him so he doesn't stare!
2. Whiny children. Just speak to me in a regular voice. Ask me a question in your 'big boy/girl' voice and most likely you will get what you ask for. Unless it's asking me to watch Sponge Bob at 6:30 in the morning. I gotta draw the line somewhere.
3. People who are on the phone at the checkout. It's incredibly rude and self-centered. Hang up the phone for two seconds to say hello to the poor cashier who has been working her butt off for annoying people like you ALL day.
4. Candy. I know I have said before that chocolate makes me ill. What I did not mention is that I really do enjoy the stuff. And I am feeling the effects today. I hope I don't puke.
5. People who try to tell me how to raise my kids. I don't care how you did it with your kids, THIS is how I am doing it with mine. If they grow up in need of serious therapy, then I guess I did it wrong. For now, I will do it my way. For some reason God blessed me with three (sometimes) wonderful children. So I will raise them as well as I know how!
6. People who smoke in front of children. I don't care if you smoke, but please just take it outside so not to harm your precious babies with the toxic fumes from the end of your fag (yes it is a slang word for cigarette...and I LOVE using it!)
7. Self flushing toilets. I go in, I adjust the seat cover just perfectly and ....WHOOSH...it flushes down. So, I grab another seat cover I place it carefully on the seat, making sure I am not in the 'red light' area, I pull down my pants and quickly hop on the seat. Careful not to move once you're on the seat because if you do,...WHOOSH...and that's disgusting. Just plain gross. Who knows what fecal matter and urine just sprayed all up on your girly parts. When you get home, you need to shower after using one of these. Whoever invented them is an idiot.
8. People who can't drive. I am a good driver. The rest of y'all are idiots. My kids will even tell you so :-)
9. California stereotypes. No, I don't eat granola (not every day, anyway), I DO shave my legs and armpits, there are no palm trees where I live, and I don't have fake boobs (well, duh, they are down to my belly button!)or dyed blond hair.
10. My house that cannot stay clean. You can complain all you want, Mr. Husband man, but I do believe those are YOUR socks shoved in between the couch cushions, and YOUR plate caked with food still on the dinner table, and wait...I'm pretty sure that's YOUR laundry trailed from the front door, up the stairs, landing 2 feet away from the clothes hamper. Yep, I DO believe so.
11. My parents. I do love them dearly, I do. But when you come over, would it KILL you to clean up your coffee messes? Is it so difficult to get up off your butt and PLAY with the kids? Hey, dad....sit still and visit for a minute (can anyone say ADD??)
12. Early arrivers. When you say you are going to be here "Late afternoon/Early Evening, I assume you mean between 4:30-5. So, when you get here at 2 o' fricken clock, I AM a bit irritated. Anyone who has kids knows that when you are expecting company, the cleaning of the house cannot begin until about an hour before the guests are expected to arrive, or the house will be a disaster AGAIN by the time they get there. So, you will see where I have the problem. Unless you wanna see my house in shambles, DO NOT come early.
13. Nosy people. Mind your own dang business. You don't need to know every single detail. Blah!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Posted by kellyo75 at 6:44 AM