Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cuatro?

Ok eventually I will stop counting how many days I've made a post. Right now, it's still kind of surreal to me. Thank you to my friends who didn't forget me. I heart you guys.

Don't let the 'posted from my iphone' fool you. It's an iPod. I'm not that important. But it is sorta cool I can blog while watching my kid play soccer. Nothing like one-fingered blogging. Rad.

I realized I haven't mentioned my kids. Yes, I still have them. Brandon is 14. Gets his braces off in a few weeks. Cute as ever. He shaves now and asked me for cologne and breath mints the other day. Yes, breath mints. Nolan is 7 and a ladies man, according to him. Apparently, there are 47 girls 'going for him' right now. He's disinterested. Kendall is a genius princess, according to her (and her father). She is the highest level reader in her class so that makes her the 'smartest.' And she's the prettiest girl daddy's ever seen. Besides mommy, of course (did I just throw that in there?)

Happy weekend friends!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome! way to go! 4 days and a talented muli-tasker! RAD! post some pics of the kids so we can see how they've grown.

Paula said...

How is it that I am your "follower" and you are not mine?

Paula said...

Let's make it Cinco!