Saturday, March 22, 2008

Some picture fun!! I love these.

I snagged this from Julie and I am pretty sure Andrea did it, too!

Go to Photobucket.com search for each of the answers to these questions. and copy the html code and paste your answer.

1. What is your relationship status?
married


2. Who is your celebrity crush?
Timberlake (Shut up-you KNOW he's hot..bringin' sexy back)

3. Who is your favorite band?
RANDY TRAVIS (Randy Travis has been my favorite for 17 years!)


4. What is your favorite movie?
breakfast club

and

wizard of oz

5. What kind of pet do you have?
Dog and Cat (this really was the pic that came up under dog and cat)

6. Where do you live?
Lodi

7. where do you work?
Stay At Home Mom


8. What do you look like?
fluffy


9. What do you drive?
99 ford taurus se


10. What's your favorite TV show?
greys anatomy


11. Describe yourself.
Disorganized

and

fun

12. What's your name?
kelly


13. What's your favorite candy?
Sweet Tarts ( I can never find these anywhere. If you find them and send them to me, I would be forever indebted to you!!)

7 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i big red puffy heart big chewy sweettarts!! they are hard to find...but the next time i see the i am FO' SHIZZLE picking you up some!!

this was fun maybe i will do it!

SuperCoolMom said...

Who's the little hottie? I must be getting old - he looks the same age as my son. love those sweet tarts, but I never buy them, just eat them out of the kids buckets/baskets.

jenn said...

This looks like fun. I might steal it next week!

Crazymamaof6 said...

seriously my sister doesn't know who justin timberlake is. HA HAHA HHAHAHAHA! COL that is silly.

UM rad and digging the dog and cat picture NICE!

way to go playing along! fun huh?
i liked it.

raising4boys said...

Cool pictures! I loved #11. Glad you played along too. :)

sheri said...

That was really fun to look through! I'll have to give it a try.

Cecily R said...

Now I'm going to look everywhere for chewy sweet tarts...