Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've been sorta kinda tagged

Ok, fine, I wasn't actually TAGGED, per se, but MamaLee did it, and she said anyone who wanted to do it, could. SO I AM.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Another student in my class when she said, "Boys like to play with balls." Yeah, that's right - I AM, in fact, 12.
2. What were you doing at 0800? dropping Nolan off at school
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? laundry - always.
4. What happened to you in 2006? Lots of things happened in 2006. I'm supposed to pinpoint ONE thing?? Um, I went to Disneyland in May 2006. THAT was fun.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? How much longer do we have to watch UFC??
6. How many beverages did you have today? Lots of water and 3 iced teas
7. What color is your hairbrush? brownish. Actually rust colored.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? My utility bill yesterday :-(
9. Where were you last night? School.
10. What color is your front door? blue
11. Where do you keep your change? In my ashtray. Or in the money jar.
12. What’s the weather like today? sunny
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Chocolate Malted Crunch from Rite Aid (Thrifty brand)
14. What excites you? Getting A+'s on my tests :)
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, I do actually. It's time.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes I am . 7 years over.
17. Do you talk a lot? Sometimes, yes. Way too much on the phone.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? No. I've never watched it.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, my sort of adopted brother. Haven't seen him in years. I miss Steven
20. Do you make up your own words? Well, YEAH.
21. Are you a jealous person? Not really, not even when I was constantly being cheated on by my ex boyfriend in High School. I should have been, but it's not in me.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Andrea (yes, you are still my friend all the way out in Georgia :-(
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kellie (not me, I spell my name with a 'y', but I am a good friend :-)
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Paula.
25. What does the last text message you received say? I don't text
26. Do you chew on your straw? yes.
27. Do you have curly hair? No
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Bed; to the kids' school in the morning.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? My grandfather. no tact.
30. What was the last thing you ate? A reese's PB Cup
31. Will you get married in the future? Nope. I am married for the last time
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Wild Hogs was the only new movie I have seen lately. It was ok. I saw Pretty Woman for the 6000th time this week, and that was better,
33. Is there anyone you like right now? I like lots of people.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? This afternoon
35. Are you currently depressed? Nope.
36. Did you cry today? No.
37. Why did you answer and post this? It looked like fun.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Jeannene, Lisa, Bep . I don't feel like tagging anyone else, cuz I don't wanna bug them, but if you feel like doing it, PLEASE do!


1 comments:

Bethany said...

OMGOODNESS... HOW FREAKIN' EXCITING!!!!! I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE TAGGED :)

I KNOW, I KNOW... I CAN JUST HEAR YOU SAYING IT NOW...

NERD.