1. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
2. You hear your favorite song on an elevator.
3. You're the one calling the police because those damn kids next door won't turn down the stereo.
4. Your friends marry and divorce instead of hook up and break up.
5. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you. (This seriously grosses me out! I don't care that we are both adults, you're my UNCLE for cryin' out loud!)
6. You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.
7. You no longer take naps from noon to 6 PM.
8. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.
9. "I just can't drink the way I used to," replaces, "I'm never going to drink that much again."
10. You watch the Weather Channel.
11. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
12. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonalds leftovers.
13. You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign that this doesn't apply to you.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Posted by kellyo75 at 12:00 AM