Here are the rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I know I have done this before. I will try really hard not to tell you a bunch of things I have already told you.
1. We have 5 stocking holders that spell out SANTA. Each day, I look at the mantle and see that someone has rearranged the letters to spell out SATAN. Between the husband and the 12 year old, I am gonna go crazy.
2. Christmas is my favorite Holiday. I love Christmas Music, Christmas lights, Christmas Trees. My very favorite thing about Christmas is giving!! Watching my children's faces light up at their excitement is wonderful! There is something very magical about Christmas.
3. We cut down our tree every year. This year, we cut down the most heinous tree you have ever seen. As soon as my husband cut it, I said, "No, No...let;s get a different one." Well, he was not ABOUT to put it back after we had already CUT it. Bah! I guess we will make it through.
4. My sister was born on Christmas Day. Every year, we sing to her and to Jesus. She does get a little overlooked on the holiday.
5. Each of my children receive 3 gifts for Christmas. Jesus received 3, so they will too. This is a fairly new tradition and I really love it!
6. I don't usually have a specific preference for a Christmas Gift. I really, really want a new IPOD nano for Christmas, or at least the money to get one.
7. My favorite place to be at Christmastime is Disneyland.